My expectation on Tharoor’s talk was too high I guess. More over there was a lot of twitterola on the same. He is with no doubt a great speaker and a refreshing addition to the Indian politics.
His talk lights up these thoughts in my mind
1. The bricks that hold the diversity of India are very strong
2. India has so many more stories that can engross the world easily for another century
3. in a short time every Indian in India will be connected with each other
4. Those who connect with India will always live in an advantage
5. It was the world for India till yesterday and now its India for the world
6. India’s rise is not be feared by any as we don’t bring a history of invasion
Good talk but, not one of his best, but strong values conveyed with confidence.
For Some reason this talk is not available for embedding
Check the link here Tharoor’s TED Talk